Southport’s 2012 4 Star award winning hotel/guest accommodation recently awarded the SILVER Accolade & the Breakfast award by Visit Britain for outstanding quality and service, also just invited to join BRITAIN'S FINEST Small Hotels & Inns of Excellence.
The Leicester is charming and discreetly luxurious, every room is individually designed, absolutely immaculate throughout, so there is no need to worry on this occasion because you have chose the most perfect accommodation in Southport.
Breakfast is a sheer delight we offer a full buffet style breakfast, with fresh local sourced produce, fresh homemade chunky granary bread, also our own homemade strawberry or apricot jam and the ever popular homemade whiskey marmalade we even have Southport’s own locally produced honey, we get the bee’s to deliver it daily just for you, Sunday mornings as an extra little treat we offer all our guests a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz.
The Leicester has free parking, when you arrive just leave your car as we are only a short walk from all the local amenities 5 min’s from Southport’s conference centre & the theatre just turn the other direction and your a 5 minute walk from Lord Street, where a lot of all the lovely bars, Resturants, and shops etc. If you came here for a game of golf well you picked the ideal place, we can organise all your golf needs, tee off times, where you want to play, we are only about a 10 minute drive from most of Southports famous golf courses.
We also provide free access to the Victoria Gym/swimming pool/steam room/sauna 3 mins walk from us.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good25
- Ian HLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNight out in southportSaturday, 18th February 2017Had a great stay in this lovely modern b and b Cliff the owner was great and really helpful!! Its just a ten minute walk from bars and restaurants. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice... Read full review
- Hazel BBolton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelAlways a lovely welcome with Cliff, Jayne and Baxter :-)Wednesday, 15th February 2017This place is fab and with new addition of free Wi-Fi and a smart telly in the rooms, what more can you ask for. I was there alone for a dinner evening at the local theatre and convention hall... Read full review
- 861natLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely stayTuesday, 24th January 2017Very friendly guest house, highly recommended. Very warm welcome, nice room, not the biggest but perfect for what we needed. Also fantastic breakfast included. Good location very near the centre of... Read full review
Map & Directions
Driving directions to The Leicester Hotel - M58 Skelmersdale, Lancashire WN8, UK 1. Head east on M58 1.3 miles2. Take the exit toward Pimbo/Skelmersdale 0.2 miles 3. Merge onto Stannanought Rd/A577 Continue to follow A577 0.5 miles 4. Take the ramp onto M58 3.1 miles 5. At junction 3, take the A570 exit to St.Helens/Southport/Ormskirk 0.2 miles 6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Rainford Rd/A570 Continue to follow A570 Go through 1 roundabout 3.3 miles 7. Turn left onto Park Rd/A570 Continue to follow A570 0.4 miles 8. Turn left to stay on A570 0.3 miles 9. Turn right onto County Rd/A570/A59 Continue to follow A570 Go through 3 roundabouts 7.7 miles 10. Turn right onto Lord St/A565 0.5 miles 11. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Leicester St/B5245 Destination will be on the left 0.1 miles
The Leicester Hotel24 Leicester StreetSouthport, Merseyside PR9 0EZ
Public Transport Directions
Walking directions to The Leicester Hotel Southport from southport train station
1. Head northeast on London St 49 ft 2. Turn left to stay on London St 0.2 mi 3. Turn right onto St. George's Pl 0.1 mi 4. Turn right onto Lord St/A565 0.2 mi 5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Leicester St/B5245
Destination will be on the left 0.1 mi The Leicester Hotel24 Leicester StreetSouthport, Merseyside PR9 0EZ
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Silver 2012
- Visit England Breakfast 2012