At the Waterford we have 8 spacious bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, superking or twin beds and the quality and attention to detail that you would expect from a small luxury hotel.
Our front facing rooms have marine lake / sea views and seating areas for you to relax and enjoy the magnificent sunsets.
From the moment you arrive and take your complimentary parking space, we hope you will relax and start to enjoy your time as our guest.
We will make your check in as efficient as possible and for arrivals between 2:00pm and 4:30pm we will make you a complementary pot of tea or coffee with homemade cake to help you unwind from your journey.
Your room will be available from 2:00pm. If you think you may arrive earlier please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We have a quiet, residents bar available until 11:00 pm and a south west facing sun lounge where you just can sit and watch the watch the world go by.
Breakfast is taken in an elegant Victorian dining room where you may select a table, then choose the freshly prepared breakfast of your choice from our extensive menu. Our chef will be happy to cater any special dietary requirements (It would be appreciated if you could give some prior notice).
Sorry we do not have any facilities for children.
We look forward to your visit
Paul and Trina Meyler
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Traveler's Choice
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- Sheila BDaventry, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent...couldn't be faultedThursday, 20th October 2016Here for 3 days wanted R n R and sea air. This hotel would definitely be hard to beat. Scrupulously clean everywhere. Nothing too much trouble and a breakfast as good as any top notch hotel. Large... Read full review
- Phil DStoke-on-Trent, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful weekend in southportSunday, 16th October 2016Ideally located, easy walking distance to shopping centre and beach . The owners Paul and Trina are clearly very experienced hoteliers , everything runs like clock work, nothing is a problem... Read full review
- Edward_847Ashbourne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA small hotel with service that reaches top hotel standardsTuesday, 4th October 2016Recently spent two nights on a golfing trip. A very warm welcome certainly awaits all - nothing is too much trouble! Comprehensive breakfast menu. Food is well presented with added touches of... Read full review
Map & Directions
- Visit England Silver 2012
- Visit England Breakfast 2012