Local Produce, Local Traders & Unique Products!
Do you like sampling local and regional produce from independent traders?
Well look no further than Southport Indoor Market , the hub of independent traders in Southport.
Along with Wesley Street and Wayfarers Shopping Arcade, Southport Indoor Market brings you fresh local produce, arts & crafts, clothes and shoes plus you can pop in for a bite to eat after a day exploring the town.
Southport Indoor Shopping Market is perfect for clothes shopping, food shopping, grocery shopping, dress shopping, shoe shopping, discount shopping as well as bargain them elusive bargains!
Great Bargains To Be Found!
Southport Market provides a warm and friendly atmosphere with a great mix of stalls offering a wide and varied range of goods and services … not to mention some great bargains!
Southport Market traders have been serving visitors and residents alike for many years, and are proud to showcase their locally sourced produce, from meat, fish, fruit and vegetables to homemade cakes, fresh pies, local cheeses and freshly cut flowers.
With large areas of farmland in Southport and Lancashire you can be sure that many of the goods haven’t travelled far and are fresh and of excellent quality.
All You Need For A Coffee Break & A Spot Of Lunch!
As well as traditional market shopping, Southport Market has FREE WIFI, toilet facilities and baby changing, so whether you meet friends for a coffee in Mustard Coffee House, stop for a pizza or pasta in Scoozi after a day shopping or sightseeing the facilities you need are right here.
Plus there are many places to park whilst in Southport so you will never be too far away.
If you are staying self-catering and have the facilities to cook your own meals, pop into see the traders in the Southport Market.
Most of them will offer delivery on food which means you can really experience and enjoy local produce without the hassle of carrying it around with you.
- Take a look inside
Map & Directions
- In town/city centre
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Toilets for disabled visitors - Public toilets: Ladies, gents and a specially designed disabled toilet facilities are available and are located at the back of the market near the managers office and the service yard.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities - Baby feeding/changing facilities: Southport Market is a child-friendly establishment and mums have the use of a secure room with facilities for breast feeding and baby changing.
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services
- Park and Ride - There are three operating park and ride services in Southport; the Esplanade, Kew and Fairways. The Esplanade Park & Ride is located at the Eco Centre, Esplanade. The circular bus route starts here and park and ride customers can get on/off the bus at the designated and convenient park & ride stops on the route. Buses run every 10 minutes. £1.50 per car. PR8 2BZ The Kew Park & Ride is located on Foul Lane with access off the A570 Southport Road. The circular route starts here and passengers can get on / off the bus at the designated and convenient park & ride stops on the route. Buses run every 15 minutes. £1.50 per car. PR9 7RS The Fairways Park and Ride Site operates a pay on entry park and ride service at £1.50 per day on Sundays and bank / Public Holidays only during the summer season (1 April – 30 September). This bus service operates every 10 minutes. PR9 0LA
- Station nearby
- Cash machines - FREE cash withdrawals Great news!! To make shopping easier the Market now has its very own FREE ATM machine!! The machine is located opposite unit 39 at the back of the market, near the Manager's Office.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||09:00||- 17:00*|