Southport Theatre & Convention Centre
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Tickets for each performance are different. All tickets are subject to a booking fee.
If you are in Southport for a day trip, overnight stay or longer make sure you check what’s on at the Southport Theatre and Convention Centre.
If you are looking for evening entertainment then Southport theatres have a great programme of shows by well-known artistes.
You are never too far away from Southport theatres the heart of the town.
With an abundance of bars, restaurants, hotels and shopping areas along Lord Street, you can grab a bite to eat before the show, go for a drink after the show or, knowing you are never too far away from your hotel.
For a more indulgent trip where you are never a stone’s throw away from what you need, you can stay at the four star Ramada Plaza Hotel, dine at the Marine Brassiere or The Hache House gourmet burger and cocktail restaurant before the show and pop over to the casino for post-show drinks.
All this is nestled in The Waterfront Development!
Why not start planning your trip by browsing the shows at Southport theatres and building your itinerary.
Or you can see what’s nearby below.
Keep the little ones entertained!
Are you visiting in the daytime and looking for things to do with the kids?
Throughout the year Southport Theatre has entertainment they will love!
Theirprogramme is packed with shows from TV favourites and musicals to pantomimes and live music.
You can guarantee an afternoon or early evening of fun.
Use our advance search tool to search for family and children’s shows and events at the theatre and start planning your day!
Southport Theatre regulary offers special discounts and promotions to our newsletter subscribers so you can enjoy the very best entertainment at a fraction of the cost.
Sign up to our newsletter and start receiving news and offers from attractions and hotels in the town.
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Parking (charge) - Street parking is subject to a pay and display fee before 18:00. At the rear of the theatre there is also a pay and display car park.
- Parking (free) - Street parking is free after 18:00
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly
- Licensed Bar
- Conference facilities
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- Mel EEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCurrently Not Disability FriendlyTuesday, 18th April 2017We were here for the Easter Dance Festival, 2017. The Dance Floor is below entrance level, and at the same level as the Theatre AFAIK. Disapointingly the Disabled Lift from the Foyer Entrance is... Read full review
- Philip BSouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessSouthport theatre and conference centre.Tuesday, 11th April 2017I went there on Monday 3/April 2017 For a conference, the place was a great place to have a conference, staff are really great one stood out from all the staff, named Debie I wish I had her phone... Read full review
- geraldw27Accrington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTina Turner TributeTuesday, 11th April 2017Went for the first time to this venue and it was great. We saw a very good show in very good and comfortable seats. The view and sound was very good and we will be going again for sure. Their is a... Read full review
Map & Directions
From the M58 follow signs for Southport, then signs for promenade.
Public Transport Directions
Southport Train Station is 5 minutes walk.
Park & Ride facilities operate in the town & the bus stops directly outside the venue.
|Box Office Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||11:00||- 16:00*|
* The theatre is opened approximately one hour before a performance.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change