Southport Theatre & Convention Centre
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Tickets for each performance are different. All tickets are subject to a booking fee.
If you are in Southport for a day trip, overnight stay or longer make sure you check what’s on at the Southport Theatre and Convention Centre.
If you are looking for evening entertainment then Southport theatres have a great programme of shows by well-known artistes.
You are never too far away from Southport theatres the heart of the town.
With an abundance of bars, restaurants, hotels and shopping areas along Lord Street, you can grab a bite to eat before the show, go for a drink after the show or, knowing you are never too far away from your hotel.
For a more indulgent trip where you are never a stone’s throw away from what you need, you can stay at the four star Ramada Plaza Hotel, dine at the Marine Brassiere or The Hache House gourmet burger and cocktail restaurant before the show and pop over to the casino for post-show drinks.
All this is nestled in The Waterfront Development!
Why not start planning your trip by browsing the shows at Southport theatres and building your itinerary.
Or you can see what’s nearby below.
Keep the little ones entertained!
Are you visiting in the daytime and looking for things to do with the kids?
Throughout the year Southport Theatre has entertainment they will love!
Theirprogramme is packed with shows from TV favourites and musicals to pantomimes and live music.
You can guarantee an afternoon or early evening of fun.
Use our advance search tool to search for family and children’s shows and events at the theatre and start planning your day!
Southport Theatre regulary offers special discounts and promotions to our newsletter subscribers so you can enjoy the very best entertainment at a fraction of the cost.
Sign up to our newsletter and start receiving news and offers from attractions and hotels in the town.
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Parking (charge) - Street parking is subject to a pay and display fee before 18:00. At the rear of the theatre there is also a pay and display car park.
- Parking (free) - Street parking is free after 18:00
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly
- Licensed Bar
- Conference facilities
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good51
- OnTourCVHTrip Type:CouplesI'm sorry I haven't a clue!Friday, 24th February 2017This is a fabulous theatre, there's lots of space to relax before the show, the layout of the theatre is great, there's plenty of toilets so you don't have to queue for very long and the bar prices... Read full review
- Claire TLiverpool, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTheatre Night outMonday, 20th February 2017I went with my partner and mother and father in law on Saturday to watch Blood Brothers starring Lyn Paul who was fab! Cast, set, voices, acting all brilliant! Couldn't fault anything apart from the... Read full review
- Babyface JFifeTrip Type:FamilyGreatSunday, 19th February 2017We went visiting Southport from Scotland on our holiday break over the weekend through holiday coach company and went to see Blood Brothers, great sets and brilliant cast. Lovely place, friendly... Read full review
Map & Directions
From the M58 follow signs for Southport, then signs for promenade.
Public Transport Directions
Southport Train Station is 5 minutes walk.
Park & Ride facilities operate in the town & the bus stops directly outside the venue.
|Box Office Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Saturday||11:00||- 16:00*|
* The theatre is opened approximately one hour before a performance.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change