Southport Air Show
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Advance Car Parking||£7.00 per ticket|
|Friday Night Discounted Admission||£6.50 per ticket|
|Friday Night Group (10+) General Admission||£5.50 per ticket|
|Friday Night Lancaster Lounge Adult (16+)||£45.00 per ticket|
|Friday Night Lancaster Lounge Child (5-15)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Sat/Sun Discounted Admission Adult (16+)||£8.50 per ticket|
|Sat/Sun Discounted Admission Child (5-15)||£6.50 per ticket|
|Sat/Sun Group (10+) General Admission||£7.50 per ticket|
|Sat/Sun Lancaster Lounge Adult (16+)||£70.00 per ticket|
|Sat/Sun Lancaster Lounge Child (5-15)||£50.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Are you looking for a fun and exhilarating day out with the kids?
Do you have a limited budget to entertain the family for the entire day?
Or do you simply have a love of aviation and air shows?
If the answer to the above questions is 'Yes' then look no further than the Southport Air Show - the number one family day out in the North West!
Whether you are young or old, you are guaranteed to fall in love with the aviation world but don't just take our word for it, watch our video below and see why hundreads of thousands of people love the Southport Air Show, many of whom come back year-after-year!
Make your air show unique to you
Whether it is watching aircraft landing on the beach on the purpose built runway, a spectacle unique to Southport Air Show.
Testing your agility on the climbing walls and assault courses on the ground.
Or experiencing the next best thing to flying a fast jet in one of the flight simulators.
It doesn't matter what you do inbetween the flying displays, the experience is yours.
A full afternoon of flying for an incredibly low price!
It could be the thrilling and daring aerobatics, the breath-taking breathing historical airfraft making graceful tributes to our past or fast and powerful jets and explosions on the beach.
You can even bring a picnic and sit on the beach, your trip to the air show can be tailored to suit your family.
Take a look at our Trip Advisor reviews and read other visitors experience.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good147
- Michael ASouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesProbably the best air show in the North-West !Monday, 24th April 2017Quite a pricey day out when you've paid for a good parking place on the Marine Drive Car Park, but the variety of aircraft on display was excellent... Sadly The Avro Vulcan won't be there again, but... Read full review
- woolwich920Burslem, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out - but get there early!!!Wednesday, 19th April 2017Air-shows are fantastic, whether you get to see a Vulcan swooping or the famed Red-Devils - all the better on Southport seafront as the town comes alive! Whilst there's plenty of places to park... Read full review
- anthonydU828VOSouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAn good airshow, not up there with the mainstream but an impressive venue.Wednesday, 12th April 2017Situated on the large flat Southport Beach area, near to sea-front attractions. Some exciting aircraft visit here annually, including the Red Arrows, plus military parachute display teams are... Read full review
Map & Directions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - Highly Commended 2015
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2016 - Winner 2016
|Dates (15 Sept 2017 - 17 Sept 2017)|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:30|