Southport Air Show
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (16+) advance ticket||£8.50 per ticket|
|Adult Premier Ticket (16+) advance only||£70.00 per ticket|
|Advance Parking||£7.00 per ticket|
|Child (age 5-15) advance ticket||£6.50 per ticket|
|Child Premier Ticket (age 5-15) advance only||£50.00 per ticket|
Advance tickets will be available until 9th September 2016, 23.45 - thereafter they will be £10 (adult) and £8 (child). Children under 5 are free and do not require a ticket.
General tickets are for entry only and do not include a seat.
Advance Parking does not guarantee a space.
Tickets are valid for EITHER Saturday OR Sunday.
Premier Tickets include:
Spectacular views from the Pier (not open to the public), programme, limited edition 25th anniversary pin badge, morning and afternoon refreshments, picnic lunch, marquee, private toilet facilities, reserved parking & host throughout the day.
Children under 5 are welcome for FREE in the premier marquee but will not be allocated food or a seat. You are more than welcome to bring their own food and drinks.
Tickets include ALL fees.
Available for large parties of 10 or more. Max purchase per transaction is 50 tickets. If you are a large company bringing more than 50 people you will need to do separate transactions. Group tickets are at the discounted rate of £7.50 per ticket and are available until 23.45 on Monday 29th August only. We cannot accept group bookings after this date. We offer free coach or mini bus parking for each group organiser, you need to select the coach parking in the ticketshop. We limit this to 2 per transaction. Coach parking is located at the Eco Centre. Mini buses may park at any other event parking (excluding the beach). Cars will not be admitted on a coach parking pass. If you are a party of 10 or more arriving by car you need to purchase parking on the day, £7 per car. In the event that you need to make a group booking via cheque, please email email@example.com.
Are you looking for a fun and exhilarating day out with the kids?
Do you have a limited budget to entertain the family for the entire day?
Or do you simply have a love of aviation and air shows?
If the answer to the above questions is 'Yes' then look no further than the Southport Air Show - the number one family day out in the North West!
Whether you are young or old, you are guaranteed to fall in love with the aviation world but don't just take our word for it, watch our video below and see why hundreads of thousands of people love the Southport Air Show, many of whom come back year-after-year!
Make your air show unique to you
Whether it is watching aircraft landing on the beach on the purpose built runway, a spectacle unique to Southport Air Show.
Testing your agility on the climbing walls and assault courses on the ground.
Or experiencing the next best thing to flying a fast jet in one of the flight simulators.
It doesn't matter what you do inbetween the flying displays, the experience is yours.
A full afternoon of flying for an incredibly low price!
It could be the thrilling and daring aerobatics, the breath-taking breathing historical airfraft making graceful tributes to our past or fast and powerful jets and explosions on the beach.
You can even bring a picnic and sit on the beach, your trip to the air show can be tailored to suit your family.
Take a look at our Trip Advisor reviews and read other visitors experience.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good145
- marshall1933UKTrip Type:Familyamazing day outWednesday, 22nd February 2017Go every year to this event. Arrive early as get very busy. Don't bother paying for your tickets as an air show is what it says AIR show. You can see the display good enough for free. The only... Read full review
- suki wSouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOne of the few relatively safe places to hold an air show.Tuesday, 21st February 2017Being held over the sea makes this particularly safe. Plenty viewing space on the beach with car parking Only the weather can spoil this event. Good day out in this fine resort Read full review
- Graham STrip Type:FamilyGreat all round displayWednesday, 15th February 2017My first visit to the Southport Air Show and i didn't really know what to expect. Took my Dad who was in a wheelchair and we were provided with a special area designated for the disabled which was... Read full review
Map & Directions
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2015 - Highly Commended 2015
- Regional Awards Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2016 - Winner 2016
|Dates (15 Sept 2017 - 17 Sept 2017)|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:30|