Access to and use of this website is provided by Visit Southport, part of Sefton Council, and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you use this website. Visit Southport reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted to this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement in accordance with the posted changes.
- By accessing any part of this website, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- Whilst Visit Southport endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Visit Southport does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
- Whilst Visit Southport endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Part of this website contains information and images supplied to Visit Southport by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials supplied for inclusion on this website complies with national and relevant foreign law. Visit Southport cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information or the images and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the information or images, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the information or images contained on this website or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Visit Southport shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this website, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such material.
- Visit Southport accepts no responsibility for the content of any website to which a hypertext link from this website exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Copyright These pages, unless otherwise stated, are copyright and protected under national laws and international treaties worldwide. All rights reserved
Sefton Council Organised Events
- All tickets are subject to an admin fee. Tickets are not transferable and are valid for the date displayed on the ticket only.
- The event management reserve the right to cancel any event due to adverse weather or any other instance that may compromise public safety or affect the overall display quality/ enjoyment.
- Event Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable except in the instance of Event cancellation.
- If we cancel the event before the first display of the day/evening commences, we will issue a full refund for all tickets valid for the date(s) cancelled. For example, if we cancel the event before the first flying display or firework display starts.
- If we abandon the event after 50% of the display(s) have commenced, we will not refund any tickets. For example, 50% of the advertised flying programme have performed or 50% of the advertised firework shows have been fired.
- If we cancel the event due to government restrictions (covid-19 related) which has an adverse effect on the running of the event or the health and safety of our visitors and/or staff, we will issue a full refund. Refund details are below.
- We will refund the value of the ticket less the admin fee.
- To obtain a refund you should follow the procedure below.
- If tickets were purchased online an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method within 30 days.
- If tickets were purchased on site at the box office, you can return to the box office on the event day/night for a refund. You must have your original tickets for a refund to be issued as this is your proof of purchase. No tickets, no refund. This is subject to the decision of the event management on day.
These terms and conditions were last updated in March 2023.