When choosing Southport hotels, there's no better place to stay than at the multi award-winning Ambassador Townhouse, with it's four star
boutique chic bed and breakfast accommodation in the heart of Southport offering luxury hotel rooms at affordable prices.
This accommodation offers excellent value with personal attention, Southport's truly individual Ambassador Townhouse is a welcoming haven of
hotel elegance and bed and breakfast hospitality set amongst all that Southport has to offer, being ideally located just a short stroll from
the stylish shopping boulevard Lord Street and beautiful Southport Promenade so typical of England’s Classic Resort.
The Ambassador Townhouse is the perfect accommodation choice. Whether you're planning:
+ weekend B&B short breaks in Southport
+ Southport golf break on England’s Golf Coast
+ wedding group accommodation in the Southport area
+ an exclusive hire house party venue to gather family and friends for a special event in Southport
+ to attend a conference in Southport
+ to visit Liverpool and would prefer to stay by the sea
… or simply escaping to let someone else do the cooking, the Ambassador Townhouse is a true home from home location and the stylish Southport
B&B choice to sleep, eat, relax and enjoy.
A Southport hotel styled throughout with classic chic, the Ambassador Townhouse B&B offers a warm and unique home from home environment that
often exceeds expectation and raises the standard of bed and breakfast in Southport and far beyond.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- RedvillanNorthern IrelandTrip Type:CouplesThe Crown Jewel of Southports B&BsThursday, 3rd November 2016My husband and I have just returned from a weekend at the Ambassador. Well where do I start.This is no ordinary B&B. I cannot recommend this accommodation highly enough. The hospitality we received... Read full review
- Pilsbury_29Burntwood, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSuperrrrrb!!Monday, 31st October 2016There's really only one way to compliment a B&B or hotel and that's to return, we did this because the first time ticked all the boxes.... it would take too long to say what they did well, easier to... Read full review
- CharleyFarley777Stoke-on-TrentTrip Type:Friends getawayThe best place to stay in SouthportWednesday, 26th October 2016We stayed at the Ambassador Townhouse for a weekend with friends using the whole of the house. In spite of there being 15 of us the hosts Tracey and Steve were wonderfully accommodating making sure... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- Local Awards Southport Ambassador Awards 2013
- Visit England Silver 2013
- Local Awards The Mersey Partnership Tourism Awards 2009
- Visit England Breakfast 2013