Ramada Plaza Southport
The Ramada Plaza Hotel is the jewel at the heart of the new 'Waterfront Development' on Southport's promenade. With 133 luxury bedrooms and a superb Marine Brasserie offering imaginative cuisine featuring the region's finest local produce. The four star Hotel provides a truly unique destination for couples, families and guests on business and also has the benefit of being next to The Theatre & Convention Centre, close to Lord Street, famous for its quality shopping and within twenty minutes of six championship golf courses.
The Hotel offers city centre style luxury in a location which offers an abundance of seaside elegance.
The Ramada Plaza has many contemporary features such as LCD TV, SKY TV and internet access in all rooms, Free Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, fridges, in-room safe, air conditioning.
There is a choice of stylish room types available including executive rooms with impressive 'window walls' stretching across the room and overlooking the beautiful coast and marina, a lounge area with lushly patterned settees and floor to ceiling curtains, two large plasma screen TV's, individual oil canvas pictures depicting a Southport scene, fluffy dressing gowns and welcome gifts.
All the spacious rooms have been individually designed capturing a sophisticated style and elegance which is suited to England's classic resort.
The Hotel also has four fully equipped meeting or conference rooms with Wi-Fi and a large function room with views of the lake which changes light, scenery and ambience as the day goes on and turns to the evening. The rooms are for two to 120 people with private dining available.
The hotel can arrange theatre, spa or golf breaks and has the benefit of being close to all the area's finest championship golf clubs including the famous Royal Birkdale.
Guests have free use of the facilities at the Victoria Sports & Leisure Club opposite – some facilities will be charged for, check with hotel for further details.
- GreenLeader Silver
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good773
- johnoY686GWEuxton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Magic of MotownThursday, 23rd March 2017Our daughter bought us show tickets for Christmas and we chose by chance to stay overnight at Ramada Plaza which was next door to the venue. Great choice; very convenient, extremely friendly and... Read full review
- Kate3030Derby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat hotelThursday, 23rd March 2017Great staff, great location and the best breakfast I've ever had in a hotel. It had everything you could want and the quality was good. It's a shame you pay for parking, however its such a good hotel... Read full review
- susanF3360RGLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTwo night breakThursday, 23rd March 2017There is lots of space in the hotel for anyone with mobility problems - wheelchair - mobility trolley etc. and the staff were always ready to help if needed. Location is also excellent and... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars Hotel