Ramada Plaza Southport
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 27th Feb 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 28th Feb 2017
- No. of Nights:
The Ramada Plaza Hotel is the jewel at the heart of the new 'Waterfront Development' on Southport's promenade. With 133 luxury bedrooms and a superb Marine Brasserie offering imaginative cuisine featuring the region's finest local produce. The four star Hotel provides a truly unique destination for couples, families and guests on business and also has the benefit of being next to The Theatre & Convention Centre, close to Lord Street, famous for its quality shopping and within twenty minutes of six championship golf courses.
The Hotel offers city centre style luxury in a location which offers an abundance of seaside elegance.
The Ramada Plaza has many contemporary features such as LCD TV, SKY TV and internet access in all rooms, Free Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, fridges, in-room safe, air conditioning.
There is a choice of stylish room types available including executive rooms with impressive 'window walls' stretching across the room and overlooking the beautiful coast and marina, a lounge area with lushly patterned settees and floor to ceiling curtains, two large plasma screen TV's, individual oil canvas pictures depicting a Southport scene, fluffy dressing gowns and welcome gifts.
All the spacious rooms have been individually designed capturing a sophisticated style and elegance which is suited to England's classic resort.
The Hotel also has four fully equipped meeting or conference rooms with Wi-Fi and a large function room with views of the lake which changes light, scenery and ambience as the day goes on and turns to the evening. The rooms are for two to 120 people with private dining available.
The hotel can arrange theatre, spa or golf breaks and has the benefit of being close to all the area's finest championship golf clubs including the famous Royal Birkdale.
Guests have free use of the facilities at the Victoria Sports & Leisure Club opposite – some facilities will be charged for, check with hotel for further details.
- GreenLeader Silver
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good757
- Pat CLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely wedding settingFriday, 24th February 2017Attended out nieces wedding and the venue is perfect. Wedding breakfast was very nice but evening Buffett was tasty but not enough to cater for the 80 guests which was disappointing. Otherwise we... Read full review
- Stuart WNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessANOTHER GOOD STAYFriday, 24th February 2017Up in Southport on business on regular basis and the only place I will stay is the Ramada Southport. Great location, competitive price and all the amenities I need. Thoroughly recommend the hotel... Read full review
- polly_mountford85Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat place to stayThursday, 23rd February 2017We visit the Ramada twice a year, the experience always remains excellent, all the staff always helpful and professional , the rooms are cleaned to a high standard , bathrooms very nice, breakfast is... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars Hotel