Ramada Plaza Southport
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 26th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 27th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
The Ramada Plaza Hotel is the jewel at the heart of the new 'Waterfront Development' on Southport's promenade. With 133 luxury bedrooms and a superb Marine Brasserie offering imaginative cuisine featuring the region's finest local produce. The four star Hotel provides a truly unique destination for couples, families and guests on business and also has the benefit of being next to The Theatre & Convention Centre, close to Lord Street, famous for its quality shopping and within twenty minutes of six championship golf courses.
The Hotel offers city centre style luxury in a location which offers an abundance of seaside elegance.
The Ramada Plaza has many contemporary features such as LCD TV, SKY TV and internet access in all rooms, Free Wi-Fi, state-of-the-art entertainment systems, fridges, in-room safe, air conditioning.
There is a choice of stylish room types available including executive rooms with impressive 'window walls' stretching across the room and overlooking the beautiful coast and marina, a lounge area with lushly patterned settees and floor to ceiling curtains, two large plasma screen TV's, individual oil canvas pictures depicting a Southport scene, fluffy dressing gowns and welcome gifts.
All the spacious rooms have been individually designed capturing a sophisticated style and elegance which is suited to England's classic resort.
The Hotel also has four fully equipped meeting or conference rooms with Wi-Fi and a large function room with views of the lake which changes light, scenery and ambience as the day goes on and turns to the evening. The rooms are for two to 120 people with private dining available.
The hotel can arrange theatre, spa or golf breaks and has the benefit of being close to all the area's finest championship golf clubs including the famous Royal Birkdale.
Guests have free use of the facilities at the Victoria Sports & Leisure Club opposite – some facilities will be charged for, check with hotel for further details.
- GreenLeader Silver
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good792
- Hampton1958Trip Type:CouplesWheel chairSunday, 23rd April 2017Always title my reviews wheelchair as it's so difficult to get reviews on establishments about wheelchair access. We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Instead of taking the accessible room we pushed... Read full review
- Geoff CTrip Type:CouplesDeserves its Tripadvisor rating of No 1 in SouthportSunday, 23rd April 2017Lovely hotel. Fabulous staff who attended to our every need. Smart rooms with quality fixtures. Buffet breakfast with very wide food choice. Ideally placed with a short walk to both main shopping... Read full review
- 390dancerTyne & WearTrip Type:BusinessAnother satisfied visit thank you .Thursday, 20th April 2017Happy to visit anytime comfortable rooms good breakfast, great location, pleasant staff, have visited hotel ever since it was built. Hope to be staying here for many years to come, and will continue... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars Hotel