At the Auberge Brasserie we serve modern French and English cuisine, using only the finest local produce. We pride ourselves on the quality of all our food from the bread to the ice cream, as everything is made on the premises. Now in its 19th year, the Auberge has undergone three extensions, reflecting its popularity and ability to move with the times.
Large antique French mirrors, paintings and crystal chandeliers add touches of opulence to a modern décor. Like the cuisine, the ambience is a fusion of traditional favourites and more modern trends. The Auberge prides itself on offering a more personal level of service.
Our large base of regular customers bear testament to this, hence 19 successful years and a multitude of happy customers who return again and again. Auberge now has a sister business next to the brasserie; ‘Sacrebleu’ Bar and Coffee Lounge, open all day, everyday.
It serves fine coffees and a comprehensive range of wine, beers, spirits, cocktails and champagnes plus there’s a daily happy hour 4–7pm (excluding Saturdays) and all night on Tuesdays.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good206
- maldini3italiaTrip Type:Friends getawayDisappointing.Tuesday, 21st February 2017Came here for a leaving party sat upstairs hadn't been since the last leaving party I attended. Soup was fine. Pork was very fatty and dessert was awful. I am not a lover of this restaurant and... Read full review
- Dollydrip56WiganTrip Type:Friends getawayAnother excellent meal at AubergeSunday, 19th February 2017Went on Friday evening with a friend as a birthday treat. Haven't been for a little while. Busy night, but service and food were excellent as usual. We ate from the 3 courses for £18.95 menu and... Read full review
- Eparker97Southport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnniversarySunday, 19th February 2017Went with my boyfriend for our year anniversary and had an amazing meal and even got a surprise anniversary brownie and creme brulee! Been a few times and would recommend to anyone who needs a... Read full review
Map & Directions
|Opening times (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Monday - Friday: 12pm - 2.30pm and 5.30pm - 10.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm - 10.30pm (last orders)