V Cafe & Sushi Bar
AboutThe V Café & Sushi Bar has received numerous accolades for its high standards of food, including two AA rosettes for Culinary Excellence. Our skilled chefs make the finest handmade sushi right before your eyes plus there’s tasty miso soup and freshly cut sashi too. Our menu is jam-packed with British classics with a European twist and whatever you choose you won’t be disappointed. Our menu changes seasonally but there are some real treats that stay with us all year round, including unbelievably fabulous fish and chips to delicious sautéed squid with chorizo. A must Is to sample our famous flaming smores board, a real fun way to finish your meal.
You can go V casual and enjoy everything from freshly made morning coffee with arguably the best bacon butty in the world, homemade beans on toast or choose from a wide range of other light options. Alternatively be a bit more adventurous and choose from a great range of British classics all with European twists that won’t disappoint. We really offer something for everyone.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good80
- dairycrest3WiganWiganTrip Type:CouplesDecor lovely, food good, service experience poorSunday, 29th January 2017We ate at 5.30 on a Saturday at a pre booked table. Warm welcome on arrival , our coats were taken and after a slight delay our drinks arrived. MEnu was varied and all our our party of five... Read full review
- scousejonnyTrip Type:Friends getawaypoor steaksSaturday, 7th January 2017we ate here on the eve of my brothers restaurant and was very unhappy with the standard of food. our friends ordered the hot sushi platters and some other bits. and a couple of us had sirloin steaks... Read full review
- zena176Barrow-in-Furness, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent foodSaturday, 31st December 2016The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was excellent but we waited almost an hour for the main course, we were told that this was because a lot of people ordered the sushi! Read full review
Map & Directions
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 23:00*|
* Seven days a week: 7am - 11pmDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change