The park is free to enter. We operate a Fun Card system for use on rides. These can be purchased from token boxes/kiosks on site. Purchase a Fun Card and load it with credit to use on rides. Fun Cards can be used repeatedly throughout our current season, topped up as necessary. See website for details of how to purchase Fun Cards in advance and special offers for advance purchases. Rides are from £2 to £4.
Pleasureland is Southport's premier attraction for families looking for a wonderful place to go. There’s a fun mix of rides and amusements set around a park that’s family friendly, clean as a whistle and blooming with hanging baskets and flower beds.
It offers families a mix of thrilling roller coasters, flumes and waltzers plus loads of rides designed for younger visitors. The park also has an indoor amusement area with a coffee bar and food offering and free shows throughout the season. On the stalls you can test your luck on the Arabian Derby, Hook a Duck or Penalty Shoot Out. There are Go Karts, Dodgems, food and drink outlets and a lovely gift shop. You can even bring your own picnic and relax on our grassy areas. And we're dog friendly! So long as your dog is well behaved and kept on a lead at all times, they'll find a welcome here at Southport Pleasureland.
We also have our Arena area with its own dedicated bar and toilet block which is perfect for hiring for events.
Free entry for all means you pay only for the rides you choose – making the family budget go that little bit further.
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Car Parking
- Coach Parking
- Dogs Accepted
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Free Admission
- Gift Shop
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Indoor Attraction
- Large Parties
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Outdoor Attraction
- Parking (charge)
- Parking Available
- Picnic Facility
- Picnic Site
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Facility for service dogs - Disabled toilets. The park is predominantly flat although some rides are inaccessible to people with specific difficulties. Our staff are on hand to help wherever possible and ensure everyone has a good day out.
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly - We are a family oriented park so we have lots and lots for children to enjoy! The majority of our rides are available to children although on some they need to be accompanied by an adult for health and safety reasons.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - We have three roomy car parks adjacent to our park.
- Licensed Bar - Both indoor and outdoor licences bars are available.
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good221
- Katie MTrip Type:FamilyNo indoor eating area!!Monday, 24th April 2017Visited with my two and five year old daughters during easter half term, my 5 year old loves a picnic, so we packed one for our day out (this is usually her highlight of the day!!) we walked into the... Read full review
- Baz771Trip Type:FamilyNice little fairFriday, 21st April 2017Nice little fair to go round kills a couple of hours.the place is clean and good for all ages of kids,some of the rides where a bit pricey for what they where.nice that you don't have to pay to go... Read full review
- helmc2017Bolton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDisappointing.Wednesday, 19th April 2017Travelled for over an hour today 19/4/17 specifically to visit this park for my daughter's birthday as website boasts "On open days, our main visitor entrance opens at 11am which is when the rides... Read full review
Map & Directions
|Opening times (1 Apr 2017 - 5 Nov 2017)|
* Full details of our opening times can be seen on our website (we are open school holidays and weekends outside school holidays as a rule). On open days we operate from 11am until 6pm (sometimes extended), Please note that our opening times can be subject to change particularly due to adverse weather conditions. Not all attractions may be available.