Southport is home to the fun all weather water park Dunes Splash World.
Kept at a constant 84 degrees Fahrenheit, Splah World is the ideal place to visit no matter what the weather’s like outside.
With fast flumes and river rides, a relaxing bubble spa and a brand new, recently refurbished toddler area and water play area including tipping buckets and fountains so there’s gallons of watery fun for everyone!
There’s a poolside café as well so after you’ve worked up an appetite pop in for some refreshments.
For more information on Splash World opening dates and times, please visit their website or call 01704 537 160.
Splash World forms part of the Dunes Splash World complex.
As well as the leisure pool there is another 25 metre main pool, a toddler pool, a sauna cabin and steam suite and large sports hall.
There is also a fantastic fitness suite with a massive range of state-of-the-art equipment and an activity studio with a wide and varied class programme.
- Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Coach Parking
- Parking (charge)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Parking Available
- Schools Accepted
- In town/city centre
Children & Infants
- Child Friendly
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good83
- Emma MRuncorn, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery cold and expensive!Thursday, 23rd February 2017We have just visited splash world with our 2 and 4 year old for the first time. Did not have the best experience as we were unable to use the new toddler area, which was the main reason we chose this... Read full review
- Emily STrip Type:FamilyKids partyWednesday, 11th January 2017This is the second year when we are doing my sons party at splash world. The kids are having a great time in the water and the party room is fantastic. Staff is very polite and they are going extra... Read full review
- Emma HLymm, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat!Saturday, 7th January 2017First visit and it was great for some rainey day fun. Love the bands idea so it wasn't crowded. Very clean and great facilities. Read full review
Map & Directions
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
|Weekend opening hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed*|
|Saturday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00*|
* Closed Monday to Friday apart from school holidays. Please call 017404 537160 before you visit if you have any queries about opening times.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change