British Musical Fireworks Championship
Set in the beautiful Victoria Park, the British Musical Fireworks Championship are firework displays like no other. Over three nights prepare for breathtaking displays, an array of light and a mixture of music which will have you dancing away.
The British Musical Fireworks Compatition is a pyromusical competition. This means that the fireworks are timed with the music and the entire show is coreographed to give you, the audience, some of the most spectacular fireworks you will ever see.
Over three nights, we will have seven compeititors bringing 15-18 minute displays each. Friday and Sunday will have two displays and Saturday will have three displays. A panel of professional judges, who collectively have designed shows for high profile stars such as; Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, Tina Turner amd the Queen. They will judge each display before announcing the winner on the Sunday evening.
During the competition, over two tonnes of explosive material are used with the total weight of fireworks used is in excess of 10 tonnes! Each show will require around 5 kilometres of wire to connect up the electrical circuits and around 15 technicians work for over 12 hours to set up, not including the clean up! All of this ensures you are given the very best firework displays on each night!
Tickets will be available late January/ February. There are standard entrance tickets or a limited number of seated tickets with the best view in the house!
If you wish to be added to our database we will email you when tickets are on sale, simply complete your details below.
Map & Directions
- Outdoor Event - No cover is provided. Please dress accordingly.
- Parking (charge) - Customers are advised to follow event signage, which will direct them to Princes Park car park. Parking is £4 per car.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Disabled parking will be available in the Splashworld Car Park on a first come first served basis.
- Show or Display - This is a firework display, please be aware there will be falling debris.
- Outside Seating - Seating is not provided unless you have purchased tickets specifically for the seated area. You are welcome to bring your own seats.
- Disability Access - There will be no dedicated viewing area within the park for disabled guests. Disabled guests will be allowed access to the site half an hour before the gates open, please let the gate steward know you require early access. If you have a disability that necessitates a carer* your carer will be given a complimentary ticket. *One example of supporting documentation for Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance or Disability Living Allowance must be produced on the day. Without documentation, carers will need to purchase a ticket on the gate.
- Food & Drink - There are plenty of concessions at the event. You are welcome to bring your own food. Alcohol is available on site. We advise to drink responsibly, this is a family event.
Travel & Trade
- Group discount available - Group tickets are available at a discounted rate. The minimum purchase is 10 tickets. If you require over 50 tickets you need to make multiple transactions. You need to print tickets.
|Event dates (29 Sept 2017 - 1 Oct 2017)|