|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Just a few minutes out of the Southport centre in Churchtown is Southports Botanic Gardens.
Originally opened in 1874, these Victorian gardens are bursting with floral splendour and colourful displays.
Winding through the park is the garden’s lake and a multitude of pathways.
There is an aviary, gift shop and café too, so there’s plenty to see and explore.
Situated in the beautiful Botanic Gardens in Churchtown, the Botanic Gardens Cafe is a favourite with their well established regular customers as well as visitors.
The cafe specialises in homemade food and snacks as well as selling a variety of unusual gifts and toys.
They also sell wholeslae goods to schools for events such as summer fetes and Christmas fairs.
N.B. The Fernery is closed until further notice.
- Car Parking
- Free Admission
- Gift Shop
- Parking Available
- Picnic Facility
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good144
- 336bethPreston, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely parkWednesday, 15th February 2017Great Park for all ages ducks to feed including other animals there's a play area for children good for a nice dog walking spot.it has two cafes including small gift shop with outside parking it's in... Read full review
- Sandra GSouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful ParkWednesday, 15th February 2017This is one of the nicest parks in the north west, and so carefully planted to offer flowers, plants and evergreens all year round. There is a jolly good little cafe, ducks to feed, peaceful tracks... Read full review
- Freddie1986southportTrip Type:FamilyLocal parkMonday, 13th February 2017Has lots to do here, animals with ducks to feed , boats on the lake a play area and crazy golf. Some nice sights as you walk round too. A small cafe which serves hot and cold drinks and food. In the... Read full review
Map & Directions
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Tuesday - Sunday||07:30||- 20:00*|